TEST

Friday, September 26, 2008

SEO (Search Engine Optimization)

Ok, now that I have a website with Google Adsense, I've been trying to get a handle on this whole "Internet Marketing" stuff for the past few hours. There are just tons of information and my eyes are hurting right now. Here are the findings:

Internet Marketing is all about SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and PPC (Pay-Per-Click). I personally like SEO better just because I guess you don't have to "pay" per each click. That is just crazy, that's what I'm trying to do, you know what I mean? Plus, I heard about 70% of all people using search engine clicks on the SEO links rather then the Google Adword on the side.

With that said, I have been digging all over Google and Yahoo about SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and so far, all I have is that you can hire someone to increase your rank or you can optimize your website yourself by using meta tags and right phrases and keywords.

For example on this article, just because I used the word SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and Internet Marketing, I'm thinking that Adsense related to those keyword should pop-up.

You know what, let's check that... let me post this and I'll be back.

No comments: